On The 10th Day of Christmas The Lunchbox Shared With Me

...This Blogger Showing Off.

First off HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you enjoy your day of parades, food and football. I'm not going to interrupt it with a whole lot of clutter to read. Instead I'm going to show off my hobby doing paintings in my "copious" free time. As it turns out this repost from way back when is the most popular entry of all time according to my stat counter. Not sure why, but I'm certain its not due to the quality of the content.


Yellow Flower Acrylic on canvas 24x32 (it was also a birthday gift to my wife)



Cleveland Skyline Acrylic on canvas 28x38



Red Dress Ruffle Acrylic on canvas 12x16



Girl in a Brown Dress Acrylic on canvas 28x42



Blue Necklace Acrylic on canvas 12x16



The Flatfoots Acrylic on canvas 36x24



Valentine Wine Pastel on paper 12x16



The Succubus Acrylic on canvas 28x38



The Midnight DJ Oil on canvas 28 x 42



Sweeps Me Off My Feet Acrylic on canvas 28x36




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads Section

Ads Section

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP