Celtics - Lakers: Just Like The Old Days


It's About Time! I've been a Celtic's fan from the time I understood what basketball was. I've read the biographies and autobiographies of most every player and coach the team every had. I've watched the Len Bias tragedy, Larry Legend retire, revolving coaches and lousey player pics, but finally... finally Danny Ainge pulled it together. Now get ready to witness another Finals series by two of the most storied franchises of the game...




And to all you blow-hards that called him crazy, who's cazy now? Hahahahahaha! (I'm sure they'll be the same people saying how they tagged the Celtics for the NBA Finals all along.... ya right.

Live or Die by your picks, people... Celtics in 6... Word



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads Section

Ads Section

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP